Sunday, July 22, 2007

Abstract conceptualisation

My idea for this assignment was first to use the artist models M. C. Escher and Banksy as those where the two artists that impressed me most. Deciding to base my ideas around the abstract idea, and painting instead using digital and physical models to display my ideas in this assignment. I really want to use the idea of M. C Escher with his morphing of images in a large piece relating to each other and maybe use the idea of Banksy with making things more surprising and 3d-like even though it may be 2d, as well as bringing in the idea of M. C. Escher's work of the piece of artwork named "Reptiles", where in the image, a image of a reptile on a piece of paper comes to life and later returns to the paper. What interests me most is the mixture of different images joined together so it flows very nicely as well as the mixture of the real and the unreal and impossible.

1 comment:

Dr Alpha Lee said...

label should be Abstract Conceptualization