Thursday, July 26, 2007

sketches- illusionary patterns and forms



These are a few of the sketches I drew to portray my idea. The first is not part of my idea but was me experimenting a technique that Escher has used, making a pattern, fitting into each other perfectly that looks like something, making an illusionary pattern. The second however is a rough sketch of what I wish to do. two seperate picture frames with the same scenery and same type of image, but as it is of some type of forest the branches would come out and monkeys would come out of the picture and seem to go into each picture as the picture (abstract world) and the physical world collide. Using illusionary pattern and form
The bottom picture is an unfinished picture of what one of the pictures in the frames would look like.

No comments: