Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Water render 2 techniquies

The final was one that I liked, that had the right textures with the water and positioned correctly with the uvw mapping. I liked how this material worked better that the snow and I think it looks better as it is more interesting along with how the camera is set up to elaborate the surprise, as the sense of anticipatiion is shown as you do not know what will be shown next. I like how it is a closed space as it looks cropped and you do not know what is beyond the space that I show. The spirit-like forms are also placed how I wanted them rather that the other renders I made that did not seem quite right. I also liked how the water render was more like the ghostly kind of material and the translucency of the walls went well with the material in my opinion.

1 comment:

Dr Alpha Lee said...

try to show part and lead the viewer to see more and more, and then let the viewer to reveal all.. think of space, how this person experience in the space as a sequence of adventure.