Monday, August 27, 2007

idea 4-freedom (reification/ invariance)


This idea is an developed concept of my original first idea. But to show my idea of freedom, instead of just birds and shperes, I made the spheres into doves and then into a paraglider, that would display the freedom within the idea and I think the doves kind of symbolise freedom to me. Then the free roaming paraglider will land into a prison cell where it will resume its original form, spheres.
I quite like the idea of this idea, and how if I do this on 3d max, which I intend to do my project on, all the pieces will be not in a straight line, but will be assorted everywhere and dispersed and distorted but as you see it in one angle it will look just like one picture together.
The adjectives for this idea was freedom, roaming, liberation, redemption, salvation.
Trying to make my idea more 3d by shading it in particular areas to look as if light was shining on a 3d object.

No comments: