Monday, August 27, 2007

Overall Idea

My main overall idea would be made digitally on 3d max, and plan to do something along the lines of reification and invariance. I really like the idea of the forth idea. But I think I can make the freedom without the need of birds and the juxtaposition not so obvious as to use a prison cell. Instead I could use a snake, who is stuck on the ground as well as the opposite of a paraglider that is made and snakes which is a natural organism. So another juxtaposition can be natural and man-made.
From the front it will look normal but from every other angle, I plan for it to look not normal but distorted and scewed in many ways. The form in which my project would use would be video. As it gradually changes from sphere to paraglider to a diving paraglider to crashing and becoming a snake, stuck on the ground with no freedom. The audience will first see it from a angle that looks as though it is nothing as shapes are just randomly placed in the different angle, but as the angle changes and see the full image it will give a surprise.

No comments: