Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hidden but alive-Post production notes



Although my assignment was based around M. C. Escher's works, what more intrigued me was the mere fact of his making the images alive. Something you never would suspect to happen. Therefore, with my assignment I wanted a picture of some type of painting really comeing alive not just in a picture but in physical form aswell. The shelves I used in my assignment I found necessary to elaborate the realness in it all, as it gave a sense of a solid form as an ornament in my project. i also made the painting 3d in the sense it came came out of the page to give the borderline of 3d emerging out of the 2d image. The trees that were bigger in the image would come closer to you as in real life that would happen. As you look closer into that image you will also see hidden images of a man's body, a man's head, a snake, a fox's head and a giraffe's neck.
These pictures taken to give a different point of view and close-up of my project.

No comments: